Thanks for choosing me to photograph your wedding day!! Please read and fill out this agreement/contract.
If you have any questions or queries about the form below please get in touch.
This agreement contains the full understanding between STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY and THE CLIENT. It is agreed between us that the following terms of agreement form a fundamental part of this contract and that no change or alteration of this contract shall stand unless agreed upon, in writing, by both STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY and the client.
1. PAYMENT: On sending this document, STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY reserves the agreed-upon date and time, and will refrain from accepting other reservations for this date and time. For this reason, an initial, non-refundable booking fee of £100 secures your reservation. This payment is non-refundable for change of date or cancellation due to any reason (inclusive of extreme weather, acts of God, fire, strike). The booking fee is to be made upon signing the contract.
2.BALANCE: There is an agreement and understanding between the client and STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY that the remaining balance is due one month prior to the date of the wedding.
3. CREATIVE LICENSE: STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY is granted the artistic and creative license relating to locations and poses used, although STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY aim to make these decisions in collaboration with the client where applicable. STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY will aim to honour photograph requests but due to potential changes in weather or availability of individuals, cannot guarantee any specific photograph, background, location or arrangement.
The client accepts that they have viewed STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY’s portfolio and are asking for services with knowledge of STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY’s photographic style, that STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY’s work is continually evolving and adapting, that the photographs taken may not be the same as STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY images taken previously, and that STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY will use personal creative judgment to capture and create photographs which are consistent with STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY’s personal style and vision.
4.EDITING: STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY aims to provide a suitable colour balance and enhance the images as required, however cannot guarantee exact colour matching. : STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY aims to provide a suitable colour balance and enhance the images as required, however cannot guarantee exact colour matching.
Cooperation: STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY and THE CLIENT agree to positive collaboration and open communication in order to achieve the best possible result within the scope of the day. STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY does not take responsibility for key persons’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions.
5. HOUSE RULES: STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY may be limited by guidelines of the ceremony official and site management. THE CLIENT agrees that arrangements and negotiation with officials for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT’S responsibility and that STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY can offer technical suggestions only.
Exclusivity: STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY shall be the only professional (still) photographer at the specified venue. Family, friends and guests are, however, encouraged to take photographs throughout the course of the day.
6. COPYRIGHT: The copyright of images remains with STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY. STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY gives THE CLIENT permission for personal use to make copies and to share with friends and relatives, where no profit is gained.
7. MODEL RELEASE: THE CLIENT grants STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY the unrestricted right to use images of THE CLIENT for advertising, the website and social media.
8.PHOTOGRAPHERS CANCELLATION: In the very unlikely event of full photographic failure, or cancellation due to sickness/injury or events outside of STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY’s control, liability shall be limited to a full refund of funds paid, including the booking fee.
9. CLIENT CANCELLATION: As compensation for loss of income for STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY, the following charges apply as a percentage of the total fee due. (Number of days before the wedding):
0-90 days = 100%, 90-180 days = 75%, 180-365 days = 50%. This applies to any cancellation reason (inclusive of extreme weather, acts of God, fire, strike).
Should THE CLIENT wish to postpone the booking to an alternate date, then subject to availability all funds paid may be transferred to the new booking date.
10. COMPLETION SCHEDULE: Processing of wedding images takes approximately 4-8 weeks. On completion of processing arrangements will be made to deliver the finished photographs to THE CLIENT either by email or on a USB stick.
11. FOOD: A meal will be provided toSTEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY on the wedding day. It can be the same meal as the guests receive, a meal from the bar menu or from any caters being used on the day.
12. CONTRACT AMENDMENTS:This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognized as the entirety of the agreement. Only modifications which are placed in writing, and signed by both STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY and THE CLIENT at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be formally recognized as contract amendments. This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognized as the entirety of the agreement. Only modifications which are placed in writing, and signed by both STEVE WINDER PHOTOGRAPHY and THE CLIENT at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be formally recognized as contract amendments.
Data collected with this form will not be shared with any third parties and is kept securely for no longer than necessary